Friday, October 24, 2008

What a Friday!





I woke up at around 5:30am, my heart pumping so fast like mad. I was wondering what's with the adrenaline rush? I think this is the first time ever I woke up like this. Could it be Jesus is back???



Anyways, for the past few days since Wednesday I had been trying to wake up at 4am, so that I could go run the 10 km, before going to work. And I succeeded this morning, as I was so super charged up for the run and couldn't fall back to sleep after waking up.



And the run was fantastic. I completed it in 66 minutes, my best ever, breaking the previous best of 69 minutes and almost 10 minutes faster than my previous run on June 30. Woohoo!



It started raining when I had about 3 km to go, and at one point, it was pouring like crazy. The sad thing was, my faithful handphone, which I was still using to time my runs, became malfunctioning... sigh...



So friends, you will not be able to reach me at this number temporarily (016-2350841). You will still be able to reach me at the other 012 number. I don't think I will attempt to get it fixed, as no one will want to fix such an obsolete model. Perhaps the cost of fixing it will be more than the cost of getting the cheapest model in the market currently.



Anyways, thanks to my baby who will be back in February, she will give me a free handphone from AT&T. Woohoo! How cool is that? Now should I choose the LG CU515, Samsung SGH A737 or the Sony Ericsson W580i? All these three received favourable reviews on CNET by both the editors and users. Probably not the W580i, as this does not have 3G. So the LG or Samsung? Of course, I would prefer a Nokia, the latest N85, but it is not offered by AT&T, so it's not FREE. Sigh... Let me review the two phones in my next next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home